Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Coffee talk.


Really, i do believe that this mission has been the best decision of my life... and not only have i been able to see many come to know my lover, but i've seen the sacrifice of so many who love him... i've seen the passion they have and it's rubbed off on me. I'm a changed woman... I have a fresh new outlook on life, and i now have a perspective of the world that i never could have had without experiencing it in this way. I am so excited to come back and share the stories, encourage other bothers and sisters to live life to the fullest, and tell people who don't know Him how much He means to me... through the way i live my life. I can not express how much love i have for all of you at home that have been praying for me... and keeping in touch... and for those of you who have even helped me financially. God is so good to us, i pray that you have also been blessed during this time for blessing me, and if you haven't you will! I can not wait to see all of you in a little over a month! I expect very intense hugs that last at least 5 minutes a piece.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reyna Little said...

I am going to have to come to Nashville to give you a 5 minute hug!! Your first 2 stories are beautiful and they teared me up. I am glad to know you!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Julie Anna said...

Woweeee! I'm so happy to hear all this. Remember when we were sitting in Panera - only months ago - talking about all this!?! Look at you now! I'm so proud of you Lindsey. You're an amazing woman!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Pope St. Victor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home